Yoga practice provides a great way to exercise your body for physical, and mental wellbeing. Just like any other activity, it helps if you get instructional materials. In this regard, we must be grateful for the large number of yoga DVDs in the market right now.
However, the large number of these materials also present a huge challenge during purchase. But we are here to help out. Just have a look at the following top 10 best yoga DVDs in 2020 reviews.
10. Yoga Strong: Power Yoga For Weight Loss, Mobility, Lean Muscles, And Renewed Energy For Total Body Transformation
It is uniquely engineered to assist you burn fat, build lean muscle as well as get in the best shape of your life. It will also help you increase energy, strength, mobility, balance and athletic performance whereas toning your muscles, lessening recovery time, and relieving pain. As well, it is designed as a full, standalone fitness program and supplements your existing exercise routine for high quality results. Moreover, it has remarkably efficient workouts for your lower, upper and total body, each ranging from 20 to 41 minutes.
• Specifically engineered to make you stronger
• Supplements your existing exercise routine
• Contains a wide range of workouts
9. Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40’s – 70’s) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance
The exercise in this DVD are specifically developed for mid-lifers to increase strength, flexibility, mobility, posture and balance and creates a more relaxed mind and body. They also include three sequences designed for various day times such as a morning practice, mid-day relief from computer and desk work as well as a relaxing evening practice. As well, they include three targeted practices like standing poses for hip and leg flexibility, core strength and flexibility and improving balance. In addition, the DVD has relaxing complete-body practice which is done by lying on your back to meet your various demands.
• Uniquely designed for mid-lifers
• Has three sequences design for morning, mid-day and evening
• Has three targeted practices and relaxing full body practice
8. Better Back Yoga – Gentle Yoga To Prevent and Alleviate Chronic Back Pain
This high quality yoga DVD has a gentle stretching part which stretches your back and hip muscles to release tension. It also has routine number one for relieving back pain in twenty minutes and part two for gentle strengthening which addresses back pain causes to remove discomfort and inhibit its reoccurrence. As well, it has routine number two which features extension based strengthening which strengthens your body for 20 minutes. Additionally, it has routine number three for flexion based strengthening which strengthens your body without arching the spine for 20 minutes.
• Part 1 includes gentle stretching and part 2 gentle strengthening
• Routine 1 involves relieving back pain and routine 2 extension based strengthening
• Routine 3 involves flexion based strengthening
7. Yoga over 50 DVD – Workout Video with 8 Routines, including routines for Seniors
It is specifically designed for those more than 50 years with video routines to build strength, improve balance, promote calmness and increase flexibility. As well, it has a simple-to-utilize menu which lets you choose from eight customized routines which ranges from 20 to 60 minutes. It also contains various routines like flexibility and strength, seated poses, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, flowing sun salutations, gentle yoga in a chair and guided relaxation and meditation. Furthermore, it is developed by a professional yoga instructor to reduce stress and promote healthy living.
• Uniquely designed for seniors
• Contains easy-to-use menu and 8 customized routines
• Developed to lessen stress and enhance healthy living
6. Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements
The DVD is developed to help you enhance you strength, balance and overall fitness with nine completely various practice sessions. As well, it has tai chi based movements which are developed to enhance balance in seniors, simple dance-based stepping movement and modified yoga poses. It also comes with clear simple-to-follow instructions as well as demonstrations. Besides, it has various practices like leg strength exercises, challenging walking and stepping balances, upper-body seated mobility and strength exercises, lower body stretches, and many more.
• Specifically designed for seniors
• Has a wide range of balance and strength exercise
• Has Tai Chi, dance based and yoga movements
5. Rodney Yee’s Complete Yoga for Beginners
This is amongst the best yoga DVDS you can get. It has a wide range of simple poses as well as sequences to assist you increase flexibility, calm your mind and energize your body. It also includes yoga basics for 20 minutes such as mountain, cobra and plank, and yoga flexibility for 20 minutes to stretch your body slowly and deeply. As well, it features yoga for energy for 20 minutes which is an ideal way to begin the day and yoga for relaxation for 20 minutes to calm your mind. Additionally, it has yoga express and pose guide for simple reference.
• Contains a variety of poses and sequences
• Designed to increase flexibility and calm the mind
• Simple to use with a pose guide
4. Yoga Vitality – Chair Yoga For Seniors, Older Adults, and Absolute Beginners
It is developed for folks of all ages and all fitness levels and no flexibility demands. It also features several demonstrators for each pose hence you be guided on how to tailor each exercise to fit your fitness level. As well, it is designed to greatly boost your energy, tighten your core, enhance your posture and balance and begin living healthier. In addition, it helps you strengthen your body, enhance functional fitness, prevent injury, remove pains and aches, and many more.
• Has part workout, physical therapy sessions and relaxing retreat
• Great for all fitness levels and ages
• Developed to lessen stress and enhance healthy living
3. Total Stretch DVD: Improve Range of Motion, Increase Functional Flexibility + Rejuvenate Your Entire Body
This high quality yoga DVD is designed to assist you fit consistent stretching in to your daily routine. It also contains 3 complete sessions such as session one deep stretch for 30 minutes which focuses on relaxing stretching technique. As well, sessions two has dynamic stretch for 33 minutes which increase mobility and motion with smooth and controlled movements. Furthermore, session three has total stretch for 17 minutes which serves like a single flexibility session or an ideal wind down after strength or cardio exercise.
• Developed to help you stretch your body
• Has three full sessions like deep stretch, dynamic stretch and total stretch
• Helps rejuvenate your whole body
2. Yoga Boost: Beginner’s Yoga System For Men And Women Who Don’t Normally Do Yoga
It is designed to help you boost your morning routine, metabolism and fitness goals for high quality results. It also contains various workouts to help you achieve your goals such as workout yoga sharpen which focuses on the fundamentals, workout yoga strength which builds muscles by targeting areas. As well, it has workout yoga sweat which boosts your metabolism for weight loss and workout yoga stretch and de-stress which boost your recovery, removes aches and pains and soothes sore muscles.
• Designed to enhanced your metabolism, fitness goals and morning routine
• Contains four workouts to meet your various demands
• Developed to calm your mind and remove aches and pains
1. Yoga for Beginners Deluxe 6 DVD Set: 8 Yoga Video Routines for Beginners
It is ideal for beginners with more than 50 professional taught routines to increase flexibility, enhance your health, and build strength as well as vitality. In addition, these remarkable workouts range from 10 to 60 minutes and is filmed in stunning and remote locations. It also features eight yoga video routines such as yoga for stress to reduce stress and calm your mind. Moreover, it features gentle yoga for everyone for all the mental and physical benefits and yoga for weight loss to burn calories for healthy weight loss.
• Specifically developed for beginners
• Designed to increase flexibility, build strength, and enhance healthy living
• Contains eight yoga video routines
There are several reasons why most people opt for the above top 10 best yoga DVDS in 2020 reviews. They are specifically developed to help you increase flexibility, enhance your health, build strength and many more. They are also designed with various workouts, routines and practices to help you achieve your goals. Hence you should choose and purchase any of the above yoga DVDs.